African-American women often have a great deal of problems with hairstyles. in this article, you can find some information about natural hairstyles that can enhance the look of black women without getting their hair harmed. Feel free to read~!
Unlike other women, since the time they were born, black women have an extraordinary hair texture. For black women, tight curls, exotic volume and neat braids are natural hairstyles. Those hairstyles place dreadlocks with a wonderful method and hold them with utter zinc.
There are a lot of hairstyles for African-American women that like sports. Those hairstyles are popular in public because almost all of those hairstyles don’t need a lot of maintenance. Furthermore, a lot of these hairstyles go on for months. However, since the procedure to get those hairstyles take a long time, you have to be patient. African-American hairstyles is a mix of fashion and convenience, so it’s one of the best choices for people who want to look stylish!
If you want to try African-American natural hairstyles, here are the best choice :
Two Strand Twists
This hairstyle is very popular, and it is very easy to have that all people can try it.
Glossy and Dark Natural
With its asymmetric curly layers that reached your ears, this hairstyle looks very beautiful!
Editor’s Pick :
This is the easiest hairstyle for black women. You just have to part your hair to some sections and twist a strand from around the hairline to the crown.
How to do this!
You will need:
- Bobby pins;
- Black Earth Crinkles & Curls or other lotion.
Step by step:
1. After you shampoo and condition your hair, and dry it by using a towel.
2. Part your hair. Use a rat-tail comb to part it so that the parts will be clean and straight.
3. For a better hold, you can use some styling gel to your hair.
4. On the hairline, split the sections into 2 strands.
5. As you move down the section, wind one strand over the other to pick the hair up.
6. Place a bobby pin parallel and underneath the twist to hold it.
7. You can twist to the backside or keep hair out at the ends and roller set or straw set.
If you want to try these hairstyles, you should go to a hair salon. Beginners shouldn’t do this at home. Hairstyles like dreadlocks or cornrows that will remain for a long duration should be maintained properly. To make sure it stays in a good condition, you should wash them with a special shampoo and a conditioner even though they don’t need daily maintenance.